Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Milestoned and other Whatnottery

Tim got me a new camera for Christmas. It's all fancy and has a functional zoom buttom. Yeaaaa! No more bursting personal space bubbles just to get a good shot. It has a video function like my last camera, but the videos come out on a different format. So this is a test to see how and if these videos upload to the blog.

Stand by for test video.


Test video... ENGAGE.





In other female child related news...Ava has discovered she can "cruise". In the babyworld, this means she can take steps while holding onto something (like walking along the couch.) That that is the big milestone in our house. What's new with you?

2 comments:

Knit Ma said...

Thanks for the baby noises. It made me smile this morning. Nothing too new, but I am trying to blog regularly about my crafts if you want to add me to your reader.

I have never had you reply to one of my comments, so I hope you remember me from college and I do not seem too stalkery

Us said...

Hi, Amy -
I don't talk to stalkers.
Love,
Steph

No, just kidding. I do talk to stalkers, of course. Good to hear from you. Glad Ava sounds gave you a smile. I taped the sounds of Alexander more often than I do with Ava, and that isn't because she is making fewer adorable sounds. I've just become that lazy. This also explains why I am bad about replying to comments.

I hope you are doing well! Stay warm!