Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh... right, the blog!

Sorry for the dramatic pause. I didn't mean to leave you hanging. I wish I could blame the massive amounts snow, but it’s really just due to being apathetic. I’m feeling more pathetic now, though… so here’s our update.

Just as Tim was about to take his “Jack Nicolson as Jack Torrance” impression too far, we were dug out. We emerged from the house all dazed and squinty eyed. We instinctively began to forage for supplies. We are well stocked now for any future apocalypses … whether they are of local, biblical, Mayan, Al Gore, or zombie proportions. How much Crystal Light do YOU have at the ready? If it is less than this:



Then you, my friend, will be in grave need of a refreshing, yet low calorie, beverage additive when the end times are upon us. Good luck. Of course, we don’t have a lot of water. So…

Actually the reason for the silly amount of Crystal Light is because I keep forgetting if we have Crystal Light. Just to be extra sure my family’s Crystal Light needs are being met, I err on the side of caution and I pick up a pack. If only we had the technology to know what provisions were needed while at a grocery store. Some sort of list by which to guide our shopping. Well, I’ll leave that to the scientists and the brilliant folks at the Invention Exchange.

Alexander has been workshopping some new stand-up material. He puts a bowl on his head and says “A bowl is not a hat!” I know, he can’t believe how funny he is either.




We are urging Alexander to move away from prop comedy, but his test audience begs to differ.





Sorry the children are a bit crusty-faced in the above pictures. This particular performance was part of a dinner theater. I do try to hose them down every now and then.

1 comment:

Aunt Rachel said...

Yay! You're there! You're safe! As outlying persons-with-interest, we wuz worried. Lying down here on the beach, we hear unbelievable tales of blizzards, lost polar bears, etc. It's scary! So, using the blog, we piece together your recent history and come to these conclusions: Crystal Lite grows teeth (Ava has some great new ivories!), or enhances comedic tendencies... More theories when I think of them.