Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a wonderful world.

I've just discovered Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!) Basically, it takes a literary masterpiece that has bored countless high school students and turns it into something ... better? Or at least something with zombies. Out just in time for mother's day! I just have two words for it: awe some.




Equally cool, and much more hilarious... Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The commentary track is also musical. I hadn't heard of this until we went to see This American Life live... which goes to show what closet turtlenecks we really are.


You can thank me later for making you a better consumer of media that matters. Really. Would it kill you to send me a card? A nice note? Bah!

No comments: