Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bub Knows How To Be a Good Big Brother

Watching Bub and Ava interact is just an endless source of yar. Alexander digs baby toys out of his toy box, and presents them to her. He gives her cheerios – a sacrifice of tremendous love for a two-year-old. Yesterday he had two spontaneous acts of big-brotherlyness that almost made me explode from the insane level of cute.

One was when we were sitting on the couch. I was holding Ava and Alexander was snuggled on my side. He reached over and held her hand. YAR!!!!



Enhance.



OK, that isn’t an enhancement of that previous shot. I just like to say “enhance” like they do in the movies. It’s actually a different shot, with a vaseline-coated soap opera lens. This shot shows better hand-holding technique, which just increases the yar.


Later he gave her an unsolicited big hug!! This was followed by several solicited hugs after I ran and got my camera.


No comments: