Monday, September 20, 2010

The Drama of a Haircut

I know where my skills end and the possibility of dismemberment begins.

Despite the fact that I have repeatedly asked Alexander to stop growing so much hair, we found that he was once again shaggy and in need of a haircut. *sigh* Two year olds… Cutting his hair has never been easy, and it has just gotten harder as he has gotten bigger, stronger, and more attached to his rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle and hairstyle.

I decided it was time to call a professional. Bub did NOT like it.


It was really sad to see him so upset…but I did feel somewhat vindicated that it took THREE adults to cut his hair.




In the end, he looked like a handsome young republican. (But he's still rock 'n' roll on the inside.)



And he earned a certificate that is suitable for framing... which we will not frame.




True story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let it grow Man! give him a microphone, some spandex, strap a guitar on the young lad and let him wail!