Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ava, Bub, and FAAAH!

This short video was taken in the context of me trying to sit down and file a few things that had been sitting on our kitchen table since… well, when was Garfield president? That question isn't actually relevant to the age of our unfiled paperwork. I just like to blurt our random trivia questions. Here are some President Garfield fun facts for you... To this day the white house cafeteria has Lasagna Fridays, in his honor. And we don't have to work on Labor Day or Memorial Day thanks to his passionate dislike of Mondays. President Garfield was total awesomeness!!

Anyhoo...Bub wasn’t too excited about being in his Fortress of Solitude and was very anxious to get back to free ranging. Plus, he was very excited about the fact that we just turned on the FAAAAH (“fan”). In the ten seconds I had when I should have been filing, I instead took this video so you all could see Ava's smiling face... and hear Bub's passion for fahs.

Here is a brief look into our lives right now...



Yarry, eh? The filing will just have to wait a bit longer. I’m thinking about dumping them all into a big box that says “shred” anyway. That's much more reckless and efficient - which is my organizational style these days.

No comments: