Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Highly Distracted Singer

Ava had an ear infection that had gone bad...er, badder. Yesterday was a hurlfest. Today Ava and I celebrated her surviving Barfageddon. We stayed in our PJs all day and enjoyed Ava's newly rediscovered puke-free lifestyle. It smells much better than her previous lifestyle choice.

It's been a while since I had Ava sing for the camera. Since I am now able to get videos on the computer again, today seemed like a good day to do it. At first she was reluctant:



She agreed to my second request, but it almost cost us our puke-free winning streak.



She was happy to sing the ABCs, but this ended abruptly when she realized "colors fall down! See?"


Yeah, I should just come out and acknowledge at this point that our house is a total mess. We are in the process of moving. Here is a shot of our moving crew in action:



We pack a box, they unpack it to use it for a spaceship/race car/house/anything that isn't a nicely packed box. Anyway... back to the singing.

Finally, I had Ava trapped inside the art easel. Here she sang "Twinkle Twinkle." She was *this close* to putting it on "continuous play."


I'm not a doctor, but I'm thinking she'll be just fine. She's a tough cookie, even when she's losing her cookies.

No comments: