Friday, May 27, 2011

Surgery Date Changed and Some Randomness

Just FYI… my surgery date has been moved to June 3rd. So we humbly ask that you take a moment on that day to say a prayer, light a candle, taunt a monkey… or whatever is a meaningful expression of faith for you. I just want some good vibes. I just hope they don’t slip and remove that part of my brain that overuses ellipses… because that’s my favorite way to trail off… How else can I express nonchalance and spaciness with the written word? What sort of blogger would I be if I were suddenly chalant and spaceless?

Anyhoo….

Please enjoy these pictures of the family watching a local t-ball legend (my nephew Harrison.) Here’s a fun fact about t-ball players: the size of the stains on their pants are proportional to their passion for the sport. Both my children are clearly impressed just to be in the presence of such athletic greatness. Yes, Ava, you can touch him. He IS real.





Finally, I’d like to close this post the coolest way I know how… with a ROCKIN’ recorder solo!!!!




Awesome.

1 comment:

Aunt Rachel said...

You awesome chick - still keepin' it cool while facing surgery! You're the best! As are your little people, who have got music and art and literature in their blood. (Ref: recorder) We are sending you bushels of good thoughts, in between prayers and other positive activities as we think of them. Godspeed!