Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maybe if I talk louder, they will understand...

I make up words too, so he comes by it honestly...


I think his story was about an owl that hurt himself. (See, there were lots of "woo"s and "ow"s) And don’t worry, Alexander's not drowning in a duck-infested waters. That’s just his blankie.



One good story deserves another. This time you will see Alexander is taking a cue from our neighbor and talking loudly without his shirt on. If only there were some teenage kids he could berate, it would complete the 'angry neighbor' look.



And, believe it or not, he does actually say “mama” on occasion. I don’t have video proof, but I do have reliable witnesses who would be willing to testify. He doesn’t associate 'mama' or 'maaam' with me – as far as he is concerned, "mama" is just as meaningful as the word “ah-goo”.

And I swear last night he said “Where’s Grandma?” but maybe I just need to get some sleep.

No comments: