Friday, September 19, 2008

Such a baby…

Hello, blogophiles. Alexander has been growing in cuteness, weight, and neediness. He’s now 12 lbs 4 oz (that’s 95th percentile – yeehaw!) and he has decided that his happiness depends upon being held upright. If he isn’t upright, he is very sad. Yes, it is an odd thing to pin all your emotions on, and we tried to explain that to him… but his wails are so convincing that I am beginning to re-evaluate my own posture for optimal comfort. He may be onto something. Being upright is pretty sweet.

Anyway, I’m saying this to explain the lack of entries lately. We are doing everything we can to keep the baby happy and I should be getting some really killer biceps soon. I may start referring to my arms as my ‘guns’.

Alexander still giving us the greatest gummy smiles, and fighting sleep like a champion. Basically, he continues to be the coolest little man that we have ever met. Yeah, he is a total time burglar but he gets away with being so high maintenance due to above mentioned gummy smiles.

Hopefully I can post an entry of more quality soon… until then I gotta run, the boy is demanding a posture adjustment.

No comments: