Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Creeping Terror

Did I say terror? I meant Sweetpea. But you try finding a B-movie reference for The Creeping Sweetpea.

It started with some creeping a few weeks ago, and now he is trying to figure out how to crawl. Right now, he 'crawls' backwards. He also does a 360 turn on the floor that is vaguely reminiscent of the Three Stooges. A third interesting maneuver he does is the sit-up pose. Now, you’ll have to excuse the Bigfoot-sighting quality to this picture. He only stays in this position for a few seconds and I was lucky to have a camera next to me.



He isn’t quite in push-up position here, but he looks pretty pleased with himself.


(And check out those teeth.)

I guess we'd better get to baby proofing. You know, start painting bunnies on the electrical outlets. ("But Alexander isn't afraid of bunnies." "He will be.") ( Ahhh... the Simpsons. Is there anything they haven't taught us about life?)

No comments: