Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Favorite Sound




(by 'my favorite sound' I mean the sound of the boy laughing, of course... not the strange sounds I am making to inspire the laughs.)

For those who may wonder - yes, this is literally how I spend all of my time now. Before you know it, I'll lose the ability to communicate with adults. People will ask me how I am doing, and I'll respond with a spitty version of the Chicken Dance... People will say "I'm pretty sure she used to be sane" - talking about me in the third person as I am standing right there - to which I will respond "Whose got your nose? I've got your nose!" Then they will ever-so-slowly begin to back away from me...

And... yeah, so that's my future as I see it. OK, and just for going along with me on that journey... I present MOMMY CAM. Enjoy.



No comments: